The thought of taking your kids to Disneyland can bring the house down with joy and excitement. Unquestionably, it is the ultimate haven for family holiday in Paris, but if you are thinking of a trip, it requires proper planning to keep things going in the right direction, avoiding heartbreaks, and wife’s fury!
Booking a flight and hotel is one of the most baffling, essential parts of any trip. Nevertheless, not to worry; there are handy guides and tips that will help you to book your Disneyland holiday. It’s like becoming your own travel agent and treating yourself with best travel products.
Well, there are many things to know before going to Disneyland – when to go, where to stay, which airline to book and all the pros and cons. You need to look out at several things that can get you the cheap city breaks to Paris and cheapest hotel tariffs.
You may want to continue reading to bag those secret seasonal children’s offer and last minute holiday packages to your dream world for cheap Paris holidays.
The First Question that Hits the Mind – When should I visit Disneyland?
If you are planning Paris holidays during year-end holidays – Halloween, Christmas, or New Year, you might want to book much in advance, as last minute tickets to the park can be quite expensive.
We recommend you to travel to Paris Disneyland when schools are on. You will save a huge amount of money and have the park almost to yourself without long queues. Your kid might have to miss a few classes, but that can be managed in comparison to pricey holiday deals.
Which is the easiest way to reach Disneyland?
With cheapest holiday packages to Paris from UK, you can easily bag best travel and holidays offers that will not allow you to break the bank. There are frequent flights from most of the airports in the UK right up to Charles de Gaulle airport.
Why don’t you make a search right away on our website and talk to one of our holiday experts to obtain best and cheap Paris breaks? Sounds fair!
Any tips for park entry? Yes…a few!
- Ensure checking your kid’s height before purchasing park tickets online. This will save you time and disallow unsuitable rides.
- Get the Disneyland Paris App so that you can look out for various Paris holidays & city break offers and check the park timings as well.
- When you enter the Disney Park, make sure you go right instead of left; you will find less crowd and shorter queues.
- Utilize the ‘Baby Switch Facility’ to swap places with a parent in case one parent wants to stay with the baby. This way, one parent/person can enjoy the rides instead of standing in the queue again.
- The Disneyland Train circulates the park. Try not to de-board the train at the Main Street Station. Head to one of the other stations and find shorter queues.
- Get a ‘fast pass system’. Collect the Park ticket at the entrance, come back after a few hours, and go to the fast pass queue. Without these passes, you might land up standing for more than an hour at the rides.
Are there any offers for children?
Disneyland holiday offers vary according to time and season for kids under 7. Therefore, you can find a hell lot of offers, discounts, and vouchers for free dining passes year round for Paris city breaks.
Unbelievably, there are buy 2 and get 2 free offers also to the park. If at all you are planning to visit the park during the festive seasons, astonishingly you can avail special holiday offers for you and your family. There can be offer surprises at the last moment.
…And what about accommodation?
Try to stay in a hotel closer to the park, instead of opting for a Disney hotel. Such decisions can help you get cheaper holiday packages for your entire family. You can do without additional benefits such as Meeting Mickey at the hotel or even characteristic meals with your favourite character.
If you take a 2-bedroom apartment, it can be a great boon for the entire family. Look out for cheap park tickets apart from the apartment you book, it is purely a money-saving offer for cheap holidays to Paris.